Service User Stories
With Enable, you can choose the life you want!
We can support you with:
- Supporting you in your own home
- Home maintenance
- Direct Payments
- Personal Budgets
- Welfare Rights and Benefit advice
- Help with Staff Recruitment and Employment
- Staff training including mandatory and NVQs
- Community Involvement
- Access to resource centres and day activities
- Volunteering opportunities at our projects - catering, gardening, charity shop
- Transport and motorbility
- Learning and Training opportunities
- Advocacy support
For further information please contact:
If you are interested in the services Enable Group offers and would like to make a referral you can download and print off our Referral Form» complete it then send it to:
The Assistant Director for Supported Living
The Enable Group, Ellen House
Heath Road, Holmewood
Or if you prefer to talk to someone call us on 01246 599970 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org (please put Supported living in the subject line).
We are a charitable not-for-profit organisation. To cover costs we will be introducing a charging policy.